ExitGuide puts you in the driver’s seat to sell your small business
Create An Exit Strategy With An Exit Coach
FreeEverything you need for a DIY exit. A great choice if you plan to sell to a partner, employee or family, or if you just plan to close your business.
- Estimated valuation of what your business is worth
- Exit portal that guides you through the steps for exiting a small business
- eGuides & an eBook that explain options for exiting a small business and what to expect
- A secure place to store information for due diligence
- Customizable legal agreements: business purchase, asset purchase, family assignment
GuidedEverything our Free plan offers plus support from a small business coach and professionally-designed tools to market your business to buyers.
- A strategy session with a small business coach to answer your questions
- Professionally-designed Sell Sheet to present an overview of the business
- Includes Assessment Report, your estimated valuation along with a financial overview and summary of methodology to share with prospective buyers
- Email support from our coaching team during your exit process
Why ExitGuide is ideal for most small business owners
A better fit than a business broker
Cheaper than a lawyer
More personal than a listing site
What happens in a coaching session?
Many business owners are seeking advice and have questions about how to start and what to do. Maybe you’re not sure if you can sell your business or need advice on how to sell to a business partner or employee. This is your time to ask questions and get feedback.
How is ExitGuide different from sites like BizBuySell?
Online marketplaces generate a lot of traffic, but won’t help you find a local buyer for your business. They charge a listing fee and require a minimum of at least 6 months which ends up being $500 to $1,000. ExitGuide helps small business owners whether they plan to market their business to find a buyer, sell to a partner, employee or member of the family or sell the assets and close.
Will ExitGuide find a buyer for my business?
Not now. We focus 100% on owners that want help with managing the process. Many small business owners know potential buyers in their local community and need help with how to effectively market their business and engage a buyer in due diligence and closing a transaction.
Does ExitGuide charge a commission if I sell my business using ExitGuide?
Nope. Our job is to help owners with the exit process. This allows us to help small business owners with different plans for exiting their business.
What if I am not sure what to do?
We understand and you’re not alone. ExitGuide provides free information on small business exits, valuations and different options to explore. Also, our small business coaches can share insights about your options and how to take the next step.
The Guided plan includes 1 coaching session, but can I schedule additional sessions?
Absolutely. Owners that upgrade to a Guided plan can schedule additional coaching as needed (for an additional fee).